ROOF INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT in NEW JERSEY
We are a complete roof installation and roof repair company in New Jersey that provides high quality services and products on projects for both residential and commercial properties. We have experienced and trained roofing technicians who specialize in asphalt shingle roof installation and roof replacement in New Jersey.
Causes of Most Roof Problems:
- Lack of maintenance - Failure to find and correct minor roof deterioration in the early stages is the biggest cause of roof problems, especially in low sloped roofs.
- Weathering - All roofing materials deteriorate from exposure to the weather, air pollutants and salt-laden atmospheres. Wind damage.
- Faulty design - Includes weak roof structures, inadequate roof slope, sagging roof structure or insufficient drains.
- Flashing Failures - The function of flashings is to provide a water-tight junction between roofing materials and roof projections and between roof sections. Flashings are the most vulnerable part of any roof, and many early roof problems are actually flashing problems.
Indications Your Roof May Need ReplacemenT:
- Algae growth
- Ceiling spots that appear to be water damage
- Curling, cracked or buckling shingles
- Missing, loose or balding shingles
- Rotting spots
- Damaged flashing
- Valley deterioration
Roof MAINTENANCE Generally Falls Into 3 Categories:
- Spot patching
- General updates
- Major update or roof replacement
We Install Chimney Caps
All homes need chimney caps to provide protection against squirrels, birds, bats, raccoons, rain and leaves. Most importantly chimney caps function as spark arrestors, preventing sparks from landing on the roof or other nearby combustible materials. We install high quality stainless steel chimney caps. These caps require no drilling into the masonry since they are installed directly over the flue.
We CAN FIX or Replace Flashing
Flashing is the seal between the roofing material and the chimney. Flashing prevents rain water from running down the chimney into living spaces where it will damage ceilings and walls and can cause rot in rafters, joists, or other structural elements.